Take the Tour
Our new issue for June will go live by the end of this week. So you still have time to catch up on all the great May It looks like we may nudge past the April record in readership in May. With thousands of new visitors (industry professional readers), it seems like a good idea to do a new site tour. At the top of our home page, you'll find a module that lets you get your local weather report by inputting your town or zip code. News feeds from CNN and Fox tick past with headlines, so you can make our your one stop daily for news, tips and views you can use.
The top navigation has drop down menus, and many have one or more levels of additional drop down menus. You can now locate almost anything from the home page. Check out the various drop downs menus, but here are some links and features you may not have discovered or for long term readers, that you may not have visited for a while.
– this blog currently features a on the new joint effort by MHI and the TMHA on making Dodd-Frank and SAFE Act more user friendly. If you've not read it, please do, it is an important topic. Think of this as a letters to the editor or an OpEd column, so if you have a topic of general industry interest, see our updated page for writing guidelines and tips.
– this is one of our most popular blogs. I confess, for a long time, this blog which features articles by Tim Connor was more popular than my Masthead blog, that you are reading now. While this may include personal reflections, these are generally topics that help you build and manage your business and sales force.
– For those who have not yet signed up for our free emailed updates – duh! – there is no other emailed news that covers more industry related news updates. The reason we have more readers than all other similar publishing resources combined is because we deliver more, and we do deliver it to your inbox when you sign up. The MHProNews.com MHNewsLine newsletter is a one stop way for navigating to all of what is new on our site, delivered twice weekly.
– For those looking to reach the largest Business to Business (B2B) audience in factory built housing history, you may want to join our growing number of We have updated our banner ads/jump page program, which delivers better results than a recent Google study reported. Please take a peek at these . We also offer low cost and Listings.
– Need a website, an update, or just have to have a plan to advance the sales and marketing for your organization? We do all that too, and you'll see references on my website there to let you know that we deliver proven bottom line results.
. The name says it, and we have the Industry speakers who can do it. For example, in 2011, I presented at 8 different industry events, state, regional and national. I'll be presenting in Texas at their annual association meeting, . It is always a pleasure for my associates or myself to come and meet you at an event or meeting. We can also do meeting facilitation, and much more.
– Got a news tip? Send us a document via email or send us a link to a story that you think we should be covering. Many community, state and national associations also share their news with us, so that we can share it with you.
While it is not a part of this site, we do have a new resource that is designed for manufactured home owners and the public in general. Click here to see the fast growing . While the MHProNews.com (MHMSM.com) site is for professionals, the MHLivingNews site is for anyone that you want to get or keep happy about factory built housing! Please pass the link on to anyone that you want to positively influence about our industry.
Knowledge is Power, when it is absorbed and applied. As a young manufactured home salesman back in the early 1980s, the company I went to work for had no formal training plan. So it was industry trade publications (sadly, mostly all gone now) that gave me the insights and info I needed to learn more to earn more. When the MH Merchandiser Magazine bit the bullet, following others like Automated Builder, that was my signal that print was indeed dying off and the time to have an online trade journal that served the entire factory built housing industry was needed.
Thanks to our writers, sponsors and readers like you, we have become the largest resource of its kind in Industry history. We are far and away the most read ever too.
When you look up the page, you get a sense of why we have so many professionals like you that come to learn more to earn more. It is our pleasure to give back to you what was handed on, experienced or learned with and from others. May the circle keep growing. Thanks for looking at the and the links above, and taking our tour. ##