Your Invitation from Keith Bennett – 2013 Show Chairman,
and from the entire Tunica Manufactured Housing Show Committee.
- Bring Driver's Licence and your business card
- 310 registered onsight in 2013.
Experience Southern Hospitality at it’s best …
Come to the 2013 Tunica Show
THE TUNICA MANUFACTURED HOUSING SHOW is the largest of its kind in the nation and is proud to be part of the Southeast region. Manufactured housing is an efficient and affordable way to build both for our region of the country and across the United States as well. The Tunica Show showcases this building technology and wants to thank all of the exhibitors who make the show a success each year.
Continuing the excitement that accompanies another year at the world’s largest manufactured housing show, are two free lunches that will be provided for attendees. The lunches offer a convenient and delicious way to luncheon at the show site to maximize your time and ensure you get the most efficient use of your time. They will be held in the official SCMHI Hospitality Tent in the Manufacturer’s Exhibit Area. The annual BLOODY MARY MIXER will be held Thursday morning, March 28th as a casual start to that day’s show schedule.
As we approach another year at the Harrah’s Show complex, we will have over 80 model homes on display, exciting sponsorship opportunities, two free lunches and more than ample time to network with industry friends. Tunica’s nightlife and other activities add to a full agenda, which brings about an event you won’t want to miss. Now is the time to make plans for Marcy 27 – 29, 2013 and take part in this premier event.
THE TUNICA SHOW, which drew 1,023 retailers this past year, remains the leading industry event … covering an expansive region which stretches from Illinois all the way to East Texas.
Service and suppliers will number in the 100’s for the 2013 show. Supplier exhibitors are critical to our industry, providing vital services and products to the manufactured housing industry. Each year, this group of exhibitors showcases the newest technology, products and services that can be utilized by our industry.
The show plans to provide NEW AND EXCITING SEMINARS. Stay tuned for more information about what seminars will be offered and how you can sign up. THE SCMHI BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS PREPARING PLANS TO HAVE SHUTTLE BUS TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE TO TAKE EXHIBITORS AND INVITED GUESTS TO BEALE STREET ON THURSDAY, MARCH 28TH AND BACK DURING THE EVENING HOURS. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW. We will once again use QMS of Alpharetta, GA to facilitate our online registration. Their web link service provides fast and efficient registration both before and during the show.
NEW AND EXCITING SEMINARS ARE PLANNED FOR 2013. THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE WILL GIVE YOU SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING OUR VARIOUS SEMINARS.
1) Get the Best Third Party Manufactured Home Loans & Financing Available! Learn what’s available TODAY to sell more manufactured homes at your retail Center, community or development! The top manufactured home retail lenders will present their best programs in this fast paced workshop. Questions and Answers will follow. Get the financing you need to sell more homes! Wednesday, March 27th – 9:45 am to 11:15 am
2) No Down Financing on Fee Simple Sales! Yes, you can really get low interest, no down payment, low closing cost federal loans legally on manufactured homes sold in fee simple sales! This may sound like a dream come true to those who don’t know or use it, but this is a real loan program that a federal official and an MH lender will present exclusively to 2013 Tunica Manufactured Home Show attendees! Wednesday, March 27th – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
3) How to Attract More Manufactured Home Customers with Cash or Good Credit. This seminar was a big hit in Texas, Indiana and in Louisville. Hundreds of Retailers and Community operators came to learn proven strategies to sell more homes and fill vacant sites that work TODAY. Presented by popular speaker and MH marketing and sales boosting veteran L.A. ‘Tony’ Kovach, from www.
4) Get the Best of the BEST MH Retailers business strategies! Learn what works Today for real MH Retailers and MHCommunity Operators and in Sales and Profit Centers. Learn the profit building secrets from “real world” top selling U.S. Manufactured Housing Retailers who met, shared and discussed these ideas. Chad Carr from Rainmaker will do a fast-paced recap among the best, most profitable strategies. Thursday, March 28th – 9:45 am to 11:00 am
5) The Best Community Financing and Refi Options Available Today! Big name MHC lenders and specialty mortgage brokers are planning to share their best programs available to finance or refinance your manufactured home community! This will be a panel discussion with a moderator, so once each lender shares the highlights of their programs, YOU can ask questions and get the answers from these experts! Thursday, March 28th – 1:15 pm to 2:30 pm
Our registration web line is: http://www.prereg.net/2013/tmfs.
Online registration and more information on the planned business building seminars will be found here, as they become available.
So keep checking back to this page, to the Corporate Press Releases, the October Featured Articles on the MHProNews.com site for updates on the 2013 Tunica Manufactured Housing Industry Trade Show! ##
Wednesday, March 27th
EXHIBITS OPEN 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
SEMINARS (TIMES TO BE DETERMINED)
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. SCMHI’s Hospitality Luncheon in the Manufacturers Exhibit Area
Thursday, March 28th
EXHIBITS OPEN 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. BLOODY MARY MIXER in the Convention Center
SEMINARS (TIMES TO BE DETERMINED)
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. SCMHI’s Hospitality Luncheon in the Manufacturers Exhibit Area
Friday, March 29th
EXHIBITS OPEN 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
|Cappaert Mfd. Housing, Inc.|
|Cavalier Home Builders|
|Champion Homes (TN)|
|Clayton Homes - Bonham|
|Clayton Homes - Savannah|
|Clayton Homes - Sulphur Springs, TX|
|Deer Valley Home Builders|
|Fleetwood Homes (TN)|
|Kabco Builders, Inc.|
|Legacy Housing Ltd.|
|Lexington Homes, Inc.|
|River Birch Homes|
|Southern Homes, Inc.|
|Wilkins' Mobile Builders|
|21st Mortgage Corporation|
|American Home Free Mortgage|
|American Insurance Alliance|
|American Modern Insurance Group|
|Andy Israel with Merrill Lynch|
|Bennett Truck Transport|
|Boulder Creek Stone|
|Byco Plastics LLC|
|Cascade Financial Services|
|CIS Financial Services, Inc.|
|C-Land Mfg/Atwood Products|
|Complete Financial and Insurance|
|C.U. Factory Built Lending|
|Cutting Systems, Inc.|
|Cypress Creek Mfg.|
|Donald C. Westphal Associates, LLC|
|Electric Eel Manufacturing|
|Electrolux Major Appliances|
|First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation|
|FMI Products LLC|
|Harbor Floor Products|
|H.M.H. Supply, Inc.|
|HomeCarePlus (Diversified Profits, Inc.)|
|LP Building Products|
|Lifesaver Storm Shelters and Saferooms|
|Minute Man Products, Inc.|
|Mobile Home University|
|NorthPoint Commercial Finance|
|Oliver Technologies, Inc.|
|Quick Brick Mfg, Inc.|
|R-CO Products Corp.|
|Ready Decks Franchise Systems|
|Reil Rock Products, Inc.|
|Rustique Enterprises, Inc.|
|Safe Porch Storm Shelter|
|Tie Down Engineering|
|Tri-State Distributors, Inc.|
|Triad Financial Services|
|US Bank Mfd. Housing Finance|
|US Census Bureau|
|Universal Forest Products|
THE TUNICA SHOW is the largest of its kind in the nation and is proud to be part of the Southeast region. Manufactured housing is an efficient and affordable way to build both for our region of the country and across the United States as well. The Tunica Show showcases this building technology and wants to thank all of the exhibitors who make the show a success each year.
THE TUNICA SHOW is sponsored by the Alabama Manufactured Housing Association and the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association. It is produced and managed by Show Ways Unlimited. For more information, contact Dennis J. Hill, show coordinator, at (770) 587-3350. ##