by MHProNews Team
Recap 4. Are you taking these recaps 1 through 4 in sequence? We hope so.
Doing them in sequence may will benefit you.
Ignorance is costly, knowledge applied, pays.
Staying informed and then acting on that information yields advantages to any professional.
Thus, it’s no surprise that daily, thousands of professionals like yourself logon to MHProNews – the industry leading trade media site.
But there are some who only logon weekly or twice weekly. Until they form the habit – get hooked – on the advantages of knowing investing about 15 minutes daily the latest Daily Business News (DBN) stories of the day – for those the Sunday Morning Weekly reaps were created about 2 years ago.
But even those who logon daily, use these weekly news recap resource. They are a quick headline news summary of all that’s happening that is or could impact the manufactured, modular, and prefab home industry.
This recap is for the headline news links for the dates as shown = July 9 to July 15, 2017. Benefit and enjoy
Our theme for this month: July Justice 2017 – MH Billionaires, Millionaires, and You Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.comhome page. Our May theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New on MHProNews
July 15th, 2017
July 14th, 2017
- The REAL Truth, vs. Fake News, About Modern Manufactured Homes
- Sun, LPX, ELS Rebound – Spotlight LCI, other MH Industry, Macro Market Moves
- Bernie Sanders, Steve Forbes, Prager U – Tax Reform, Facts, Fiction, and Fake News
- Another Clayton Acquisition Looms – Just Ahead?
July 13th, 2017
- Taxes, Rep Gohmert (R-TX), GOP Slow Walking President Trump’s Big Agenda?
- Spotlighting UMH’s Dip, What Does It REALLY Mean?
- Mainstream Media Hit on Manufactured Housing? What’s Their Agenda?
Rev. Donald Tye, Jr. Tye and his family have extensive experience with factory built homes, and they are pro-manufactured homes and the opportunities they provide to people from all backgrounds and income levels.
July 12th, 2017
- Governor Signed Manufactured Home ‘Dealer’ License Bill, Now in Effect
- New Manufactured Home Community Excitement, Reactions to Brewing Controversy
- Deer Valley Soars, CG Slips – Insider Trades – Spotlight on Carlyle Group
- Association Uses Scholarships to Boost Industry Image While Giving Back
- Louisiana FEMA MHU Deployment Update
July 11th, 2017
- Kort & Scott Financial Group (FSFG) Faces Reports of Senior Wrath
- Larry Hall’s Ultra-Rich Hideaway for Global Disaster, Survival Condo
- Spotlight on LPX, Today – LPX, CG lead gainers. Skyline, Patrick and AMG lead sliders
- “Awesome!” New Manufactured Home Community Draws Firestorm of Local, Industry Reactions
- Battle of the Stars, Manufactured Housing, Security, and America First
July 10th, 2017
- Ongoing Saga – Eric “Conn Man” MegaFraud – Media’s Troubling ‘Mobile Home’ Spin
- Skyline Latest Investor Moves, EPS Outlook – MH Market UPdates
- Facebook Announces Major Housing Move
- Buffett’s Clayton Buys Yet Another Builder, Growing Dominance in U.S. Housing Market
- GSEs Duty to Serve Manufactured Housing Comments Due by 11:59 PM 7-10-2017
July 9th, 2017