by MHProNews Team
Recap 2. Staying informed yields advantages to any professional.
Thus, it’s no surprise that daily, thousands of professionals like yourself logon to this industry leading trade media site. But there are some who only logon weekly or twice weekly. Until they form the habit – get hooked – on the advantages of knowing the latest Daily Business News (DBN) stories today – for those the Sunday Morning Weekly reaps were created about 2 years ago.
Even those who logon daily, use this weekly news recap resource, as a quick summary of all that is going on that is or could be impacting the manufactured, modular and prefab home industry.
This recap is for the headline news links for the dates as shown = July 23 to July 29, 2017.
Our theme for this month: July Justice 2017 – MH Billionaires, Millionaires, and You Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.com home page. Our May theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
July 29th, 2017
- “Game on, MotherF—kers,” Kid Rock’s Non-Profit, Explores Senate Run w/MH Video
- July 28th, 2017
- Urgent to Reassign Pam Danner, Current HUD Code Manufactured Housing Program Administrator
- Forbes Says: UMH Properties (UMH) Has Broken Out – Spotlight – Plus Other Market Movers
- TMHA’s Pendleton on Amarillo, Manufactured Home Placements in Urban and Suburban Areas
- The “Kill Floor”
- Some of what is going on in the White House/AG Jeff Sessions ‘spat’ may be a head fake, per sources. But there seems to be very real drama between several of the inner circle in the White House. The most recent flare up reported has been between chief of staff Reince Priebus, and the new commmunications director, Anthony Scaramucci, the latter of whom is striiving to shut down leaks.
- July 27th, 2017
- Coodo – Another Pre-Fab/Modular Home Builder Targets America
- “Pilots like to know where they’re going,” says GOP Senator
- Nobility Leads, Skyline Up x3; Pat, AMG Led Sliders – Most Rising
- Owner Alert, DNC Vice Chair, Rep Keith Ellison Introduces National Manufactured Home Community Bill
- “Po-Dunk” – Kid Rock’s Video – Features Camo “Double Wide Trailer House”
- The Evolution of America’s Energy Supply (1776 – 2014) Infographic
July 26th, 2017
- Housing Starts are Up, Latest Numbers
- Pole Vault! Skyline’s Stock’s Rally Continues, Most MH Connected Stocks Rising
- Micro Solar Mods for Millennials
- HUD’s Pam Danner Announces former MHI VP Lois Starkey Joining HUD
- Meet the Modular Housing Builder Google Picked, and their “Industrial Cathedral”
- State Funding for Home Rehab Includes Manufactured Housing
July 25th, 2017
- Sen Minority Leader Schumer Blasts Clinton, Left Leaning Network Digs “Bland” Democratic Rebranding
- Skyline Soar$ – Heavy Volume – SKY Spotlight; More Market Movers Updates
- Barron’s – Will Freestone Capital Become Next Public Manufactured Home Community Operator?
- How Many Renters? How High are Rent$?
- 2018, 2020 Campaigns Underway, Bernie & Jane Sanders, Scandals, and Democratic Party Rebranding
July 24th, 2017
- Universal Forest Products Inc – UFPI – Today’s Industry Spotlight, Markets Mixed
- Passages, Rodrick Dennis ‘Monty’ Montange
- Matt Drudge Alert – Hateful Leader Warning – TANSTAFL
- Original Matt Drudge photo credit, Huffington Post, shared under fair use guidelines. Text, collage credits, MHProNews.
- Economist Noah Smith – Is Making Stuff In America Still Important?
July 23rd, 2017