by MHProNews Team
Recap 3. Staying informed yields advantages to any professional.
Thus, it’s no surprise that daily, thousands of professionals like yourself logon to this industry leading trade media site. But there are some who only logon weekly or twice weekly. Until they form the habit – get hooked – on the advantages of knowing the latest Daily Business News (DBN) stories today – for those the Sunday Morning Weekly reaps were created about 2 years ago.
Even those who logon daily, use this weekly news recap resource, as a quick summary of all that is going on that is or could be impacting the manufactured, modular and prefab home industry.
This recap is for the headline news links for the dates as shown =
Our theme for this month: July Justice 2017 – MH Billionaires, Millionaires, and You Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.com home page. Our May theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
July 21st, 2017
- Food Stamp Enrollment Down, Employment Up and Industry Opportunities Growing
- What’s Going Down With Tricon? Broader Markets Mixed
- Report – How Short is the Attention Span of Millennials for Video Ads?
- Presidents, Protest Groups, Update on Plot to Disrupt MHI Annual Meeting in Orlando
- Democrat supporters Pam Danner, and Ishbel Dickens, in a HUD photo, shown under fair use guidelines. The political preference of Theresa Payne is unknown. Text and collage credits, MHProNews.com.
- July 20th, 2017
- Black Home Ownership Lags Almost a Decade After the Great Recession
- Equity LifeStyle Properties – ELS Record – Spotlight, plus NOB, AMG, BAM, SKY Lead Gainers
- Prosperity Now Ramps Up Anti-Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing, HR 1699 Pressure
- Hawaiian Modular Housing Advances
- Discover the 8 Minute Setup Prefab, Videos, Cost and Comparisons
July 19th, 2017
- Hit & Run Drama, Mercedes Meets Manufactured Home
- AMG Rise, Breaks ‘Technical Barrier’ – Patrick & ELS Lead Movers
- Giant L&G Sees Modular as Natural Evolution in Housing, Brit & U.S. Ties, Report & Video
- L&G prototype modular home, credit, LandlordNews.
- MH Estates – Manufactured Housing, Community Sector, Reimagined
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry, the Law of Supply and Demand
- July 18th, 2017
- Alpha’s Thomas – Will Warren Buffett Buy This Manufactured Home Community REIT? Market Movers
- “SCANDALOUS” Harmful to Manufactured Housing Industry, Homeowners, Proposal Exposed, Rejected
- Does a 2017 Harvard Study Point to More Manufactured Home Industry Potential?
- You Can Earn HOW Much in San Francisco, and Still Qualify for Affordable Housing?
- July 17th, 2017
- Elon Musk, of Tesla SpaceX Fame, Provides Stark Warning to Governors About AI
- ELS, UFPI lead gainers, Tricon and Skyline Lead Decliners
- Suicide, Sadness and Questions on How the Manufactured Home Industry Should Address Community Closures
- Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) Shifts on DOE Regulatory Rule, Report, Analysis
- Protests Planned by Activist Groups at Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) Annual Meeting?
July 16th, 2017
And that’s all she wrote! “We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when created by third parties, are provided under fair use guidelines.)