First, thank you for giving us a record start to October. It seems that the sharper the fact-checks, the more our audience or professionals and investors eats it up.
Serious readers deserve facts, not pablum.
The pie-charts below are about manufactured housing production.
The Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) brags about their big three members. When they created their videos, it was their big three members that were featured. If you are an independent, does the charts above and below inspire your confidence in their objectively supporting you? Or does it make you see that the Big Three have taken over the lion share of the industry?
Third-party tracking data reflects that professionals among the manufactured housing industry’s giants are as dedicated to reading us as are smaller- to mid-sized firms.
Working for a giant? There are many reasons for managers or those who aspire for more read us and become sources of news and tips. If they want more, history reveals that there is only so much you can make by working for the monopolistic “company store.”
Monopolies and their cousin – oligopolies – purportedly harm every segment of society. Common sense says as much.
Warren Buffett, say critics, is buldling a new type of “company town.” Like the proverbial slow boiling of the frog in a pot of water, the placid pace nevertheless has an impact over time. Clayton has gone from an large also ran in 2002, prior to Buffett’s takeover in 2003, to some 50 percent of the industry by 2018. Monopoly? Is this a demonstration of Buffett’s “The Moat” principle at work?
- Fewer competitors, means there are fewer opportunities.
- Fewer opportunities means lower pay.
- Giants are more likely to automate, which makes a worker’s or manager’s position vulnerable.
The above are akin to the thoughts from experts in other fields that study monopolies and oligopolies.
During the last three presidential administrations, the foundations were established or fostered policies and practices that led our once thriving manufactured home industry to the relative low point that it exists today. Just think, if we get past the 100,000 shipment mark in 2018, that would still be about 73 percent lower than manufactured housing was 20 years ago.
There is an affordable housing crisis. As MHProNews and MHLivingNews have documented, third-party housing experts that studied our industry believed in the late 1990s, and early 2000s that manufactured housing would thrive. But that didn’t happen.
- The more you think and look at the evidence,
- the deeper you examine the facts and trends,
- the more people of common sense see that “the system” has been rigged, as supporters of Bernie Sanders and POTUS Donald J. Trump broadly agree.
A rigged system hurts almost everyone, save the few that benefit from the system being rigged.
Monopolies of information and capital lead to monopolies of power.
Danny Glover quote from the fascinating video documentary, Shadows of Liberty, posted on the linked page above.
The Manufactured Housing Institute has purportedly worked in concert with the majors in our industry to lead the many into habits and patterns of behavior that’s cost thousands their businesses in the last decade alone.
We follow the facts, the evidence, and the money. Who else in MHVille trade publishing does that? Why do the others in MH publishing gladly take the money of the majors? How has it influenced their content? These are apt questions that Danny Glover’s observation compels thinking people to ponder.
The following are facts. Professionals like:
- the Claytons’,
- Nathan Smith, and
- numerous allies of Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway are backing Democratic candidates to oppose Donald Trump’s candidates in the GOP.
- 7 of the top 10 billionaires back Democrats. How could so many people not see that the Democrats are the party of the rich that have corrupted our system? That’s not to say that every GOP leader was pure. We strive to use a principle of separating the wheat from the chaff, with every source. But as independents, if you compare the two parties, looking at the facts, it becomes obvious that the mainstream media and money are largely with Democrats.
- In MHVille, if you look beyond MHProNews, at the bloggers and publishers, most of them are bought and paid for by the big money people behind MHI, right?
- Democrats are trying to buy elections. Billionaires and others are pouring money into Democratic campaigns.
- That said, even push-polls are starting to reveal the shifting-tide away from candidates like Beto O’Rourke toward conservatives like Ted Cruz who are backing the pro-growth, pro-jobs, pro-independent businesses Trump Agenda.
Forbes estimates that the president’s net worth has dropped about one billion dollars since his election. President Trump has said on the campaign trail, it’s worth the loss of billions if he can help rally the nation so that we the people can together retake our country.
Check out the headline news that documents the facts and trends. There is a steadily growing throng – thousands of manufactured home industry professionals – who read here daily. Pros tell us that they are forwarding emails, and links to articles.
We’re all for wealth honestly earned. We’re all for free enterprise. We are all in on Constitutionally limited government that protects the rights of all and enforces equal justice.
We oppose and will continue to expose through facts, figures, insider tips those who are trying to limit, buy up at bargain prices, our once great Manufactured Home Industry.
ICYMI, see Saturday’s insider tips story, and the one on Friday too. They are all part of the most read reports in manufactured housing. We thank you, and our sponsors, for making that possible.
Watch for more special reports in the days ahead. With just over 3 weeks to one of the most important midterms ever in the modern era, now is the time to educate and inform confused or wavering colleagues. We said in 2016 that Donald J. Trump could win, months before most of the mainstream media got that wrong. We say now that in 2018, the GOP Congressional allies of POTUS Trump can beat the historic trends, and hold onto the House and Senate. But it takes pros like you to make that a reality.
Investors want certainty. Under the Trump Administration, pro-growth policies for business, workers and consumers alike have returned.
Faith, flag, family and fortune honestly earned. Those are among the principles that made America the land of opportunity. With no further adieu, let’s dive into the headlines that let you learn more, to prepare you for approaching opportunities to earn more.