by the MHMSM.com team
Love the MH INdustry© or Want to Learn and Lead?
Internships and volunteering are ways that individuals contribute to and learn from others in a fashion that can advance their own career, goals and objectives. Interns and volunteers also act as they do for the pure love of a project or cause. Internships and Volunteers can be full time or part time. Often the duty or function being learned and done can be performed on flex time, so instead of watching TV or doing something else that is less productive, Internships and Volunteering can be a positive and constructive alternative.
www.MHMarketingSalesManagement.com – a.k.a. www.MHMSM.com for short - is seeking Interns and Volunteers. These can be high visibility positions or behind the scenes opportunities – a number of ways to suit a variety of personalities, needs and interests. You may know the industry well, or be new to the business, seeking to learn it from the perspective of an operation that is PRO Manufactured Housing Industry and Positive about working towards the Industry's brighter future!
Everyone involved with the www.MHMSM.com trade journal volunteers time. Some may share the time it takes to write. Others may give 200+ hours of their time monthly to this noble pro Industry cause.
Some opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- INdustry© Contests Judging/Promotion
- INdustry© Associations and Corporate News & InReach Coordinator
- New INdustry© Products Coordinator
- INdustry© People and Promotions Coordinator
- INdustry© Image Coordinator
- INdustry© InReaches Coordinator
- INdustry© Media and PR OutReaches Coordinator
- Associate editor and news writer(s)
- Web Intern(s)
- Virtual Louisville Housing Show© assistants
- And many, many more.